Revolutionary Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizuki

Go down

Shizuki Empty Shizuki

Post  Shizuki Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:22 am

Name: Shizuki

Hometown: Tyler Texas

Height: 6' 7"

Weight: 209

Fac/Tweener/Heel: Heel

Finishing move Description: Shizuki Drop 001: Shizuki Picks His opponent up into a vertical Position Then he suddenly Drops dropping his opponent onto his head Violently executing a Shizuki Drop 001

Signature Move Description: Third Degree: Shizuki Knocks his opponent down, and then he runs over to the ropes and bounces off of the second one doing as perfect Lionsault onto the Opponent.

Entrance: Break by Three Days Grace plays and Shizuki Walks Out onto the Entrance ramp with a sly smile. He Is wearing wrestling Tights that are black and Spell out S-H-I-Z-U-K-I on the side. Shizuki Walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He Throws his hands out to his side in the ring and Fireworks Shoot up from the four Corners.

Sample RP:

--A Camera cuts to a Backstage area where Shizuki sits looking at his new title with a Smile on his Face. As the Camera Man Walks Closer, Shizuki looks up and smiles even wider--

Shizuki: Tonight You witnessed the beginning of a Dynasty unfold. The Era of Shizuki is upon us here in XEW! The XEW Championship represents the top dog of this brand. Hell, the XEW Championship represents the best hardcore Wrestler in the World! And tonight you saw the Hardcore Icon Step up to the platter. Me vs. Blake Lawson in a Extreme rules match. And You saw Destiny Play out as i sent him through a Burning Table with a surplus of Barbed Wire on top. And to be Quaint, i loved it. The Extreme, The Bleeding, The Pain in Blake's Eyes gave me joy.

--Shizuki Smiles and simply stands up--

Shizuki: And now... I am the newest XEW Champion! I am now top dog. I am the person that little kids look up to and say "I want to be him". I am a role-model in my own right. And surely enough of non-sense of the Age of Law is here. Nonono... Lawson is gone, i'd go as far as to say, Blake Lawson will not be showing his face around here ever again...

--Suddenly A Phone rings and Shizuki Pulls out his cell from a pocket in his pants--

Shizuki: Yes....

No!

Now?!?!

I'll be there Immediately!

--Shizuki hangs up his phone and then Walks off leaving the Camera following his actions until he disappears from sight--

Shizuki

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum