Revolutionary Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Cage

Go down

Christian Cage Empty Christian Cage

Post  Christian Cage™  Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 am

Name: Christian Cage

Hometown: Toronto, Canada

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 227 lbs

Face/Tweener/Heel: Face

Finishing move Description: Unprettier - Christian Cage grabs his opponent's arms from behind and locks his arms with his/hers then pivots 180 degrees so that the back of the opponent's head is situated on his lower back facing down then he falls backwards driving his opponent's face into the mat executing a LEGENDARY Unprettier

Flashpoint - Christian Cage hits his opponent with a Charisma Twist incapacitating him/her then climbs the turnbuckle does his signature taunt and hits his opponent with a diving headbutt then hooks his/her leg for the pin executing a LEGENDARY Flashpoint

Signature Move Description: Charisma Lock, Charisma Twist, Modified Hopping Sunset Flip

Entrance: My Last Breath - Evanescence

Sample RP: Christian Cage walks into view of the camera with the World Heavyweight Championship on his right shoulder

Christian Cage: You see this? *points to the World Title* This is the pinnacle of the wrestling business! To be World Champion, that is every wrestlers' dream! And I, the Instant Classic have achieved that dream! And trust me when I say this, Captain Charisma is gonna have this title for a long while. If you didn't know, now you know!

Christian Cage walks out of view of the camera as the camera fades out

Christian Cage™ 

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum